We are an established family friendly Business Advisory and Chartered Accountancy firm based in West Watford with excellent office facilities and free staff parking (Nearest tube – Moor Park / Met line). We offer clients an extensive range of Business Advisory, Accounting and taxation services and offer services to SME’s (small to medium size) businesses and individuals throughout London and the Home Counties.
Dynamically led by CEO, Rakesh Dua, working at Dua & Co. provides a very pleasant working environment and opportunity to work in an accountancy practice with a clear and strong business strategy and commitment to client care and services.
Managing and running a portfolio of 100+ clients (Limited companies, partnerships, sole traders) for broad range of clients including healthcare, property and tech companies. You will have the following attributes:
- Qualified accountant
- 4 years plus experience within a small or medium size Accountancy firm
- Managing a portfolio, growing it and business development activities. Mentoing and support will be provided to assist.
- Strong technical ability in preparing and reviewing accounts and tax
- Strong IT skills, cloud accounting preferable
- Knowledge of IRIS or final accounts production software
- Use of Sage/QuickBooks/Xero (some or all)
- Excellent communication skills and well presented
- Able to handle a portfolio and practice experience essential
- Progressive forward thinking ability to add value to clients
- Maintaining client relationships and recommending ways for the Firm to improve
- Responsibility for client deadlines, compliance and correspondence. Planning and reviewing jobs sent to Outsourcers. Communicating with clients and all technical matters expected of a qualified accountant
- Networking skills, confident and at ease with clients and management
- Client skills
- Presentation skills